We at Walker Construction Products are one of the leading companies in the construction products space. Over the years, from our Jonesboro location, we have built a very strong customer base across Atlanta and most landscapers and developers source products from us for all their projects. Our Tyrone location caters to a large number of customers throughout South-Metro, GA and many builders, developers and home owners trust only us for the best sealants and repair products.
What Are Sealants?
Sealants are typically used to prevent the penetration of gases, dust, liquids, and a number of other contaminants by creating a very effective adhesive barrier. There is a wide range of products available with varying properties such as cure mechanisms, viscosity, base chemistry, elongation, weather ability, bond strength, elongation, as well as dispensing options.
Types of Sealants
By replacing worn sealants with modern high-performance products, you can upgrade the building envelope, and ensure its energy-efficiency as well as add years of useful life to a home or commercial structure.
- Expansion Joint & Waterproofing Sealants - These products protect the exterior surfaces of your home or building structure and your building envelope.
- Vertical Expansion Joint Sealants - Expansion joints are the cuts made in concrete slabs, or even joints between concrete slabs and walls. Expansion joints allow the concrete slab to contract and expand with temperatures changes, without cracking the slab. We carry flexible waterproofing and expansion joint sealants for various residential and commercial applications.
- Paving Joint Sealants - Paver installations are generally found in outdoor settings and are exposed to the elements constantly; they also see a significant amount of foot and vehicular traffic, which can cause them to shift. Paver joint sealants are installed in the joints of these individual units and prevent shifting, which adds to the integrity and longevity of the installation.
- Joint Filler - Even expertly installed & finished concrete slabs need proper joint preparation as well as filling to create high-performance work surfaces. We can provide a variety of joint filler’s of the best brands.
- Epoxies - Epoxies are resins that are derived from epoxides and they are primarily used in coatings and adhesives. We supply epoxies of various types and most customers source these from us for their concrete floor coating projects.
- Slab Stabilization - We have specialized slab stabilization products that can be used in residential and commercial settings. These can be used in new installations as well as flooring upgrade and repair projects.
In addition we also have a variety of grouts and primers, bonding agents, self-leveling flooring surface products, vinyl patches and levelers, concrete cleaners, caulking guns, joint cap backer rods and more. You can call Walker Construction Products on these numbers: Jonesboro Store -678-479-8283 and Tyrone Store-770-969-8834. To send us an email, you can use this online form and we will revert shortly.