We at Walker Construction Products are one of the leading companies in the construction and landscape products industry. Over the years, we have become the leading supplier throughout greater South-Metro, GA. Most landscapers and developers source products from our two facilities; Jonesboro and Tyrone, for all their projects.
We have been in existence for almost two decades and together with Walker Concrete (our sister company), we have more than 60 years of industry experience and have been setting the highest standards for safety and quality. Our services don’t end with just the sale. We recognize how the construction and landscaping industry works and what your construction safety product needs are.
Types of Safety Supplies
Construction companies have to ensure workplace safety for their employees and the technicians also need to follow these safety regulations. A good construction safety plan along with the right safety equipment will help protect your employees from injury and harm. Some of the safety supplies we carry include:
- Safety Glasses/Face Shields/Goggles - These are worn for work operations that can cause foreign objects to get into the eyes. For instance, cutting, welding, nailing grinding, or when working with any harmful chemicals or in concrete installation projects. They are also necessary while working on any energized electrical systems in a construction project.
- Safety Gas Cans - We carry OSHA approved safety gas cans; these closed containers are around 5 gallons in capacity. They have spring closing lid and a flash arresting screen as well as a spout cover; they safely relieve the internal pressure in case of exposure to fire.
- Foot Protection - We supply work boots or shoes or with puncture-resistant and slip-resistant and soles. We also carry safety-toed footwear; these shoes are worn to prevent crushed toes while working around falling objects or heavy equipment.
- Gloves - Most construction jobs call for the use of gloves such as heavy-duty rubber gloves used for concrete work; insulated gloves & sleeves when exposed to any electrical hazards and welding gloves for welding.
- Hard Hats - These are required where there is a possibility of objects falling from above, accidental head contact with any electrical hazards. Or bumps to the head from hard, fixed objects.
- Ear Muffs - Hearing protection such as ear muffs are required in high noise work spaces where heavy equipment or chainsaws are used.
In addition to these products, we also carry caution tape, respirators, and dust masks. For any more information, feel free to speak with the experts at Walker Construction Products on these numbers: Jonesboro Store -678-479-8283 and Tyrone Store-770-969-8834. To send us an email, you can use this online form and we will revert shortly.