We at Walker Construction Products are one of the front-running masonry suppliers in the construction products space. Over the years, from our Jonesboro location, we have built a very strong customer base across greater Atlanta, GA, and most landscapers and developers source products from us for all their projects.
Our Tyrone location caters to a large number of customers throughout the South-Metro, GA region and many builders, developers as well as individual property owners trust only us for the best masonry supplies and services.
Residential and Commercial Masonry Installation Products
When you want to construct aesthetically-appealing structures, homes and landscapes, you hire expert craftsmen for the work; but the final finishing and build of these structures will be great only when you have good quality materials. We understand that builders, contractors and developers have to use high-grade products to maintain their reputation in the market.
Individual homeowners that source supplies from us also want to be sure these materials will be hardy and long-lasting. Once customers start sourcing materials from us, they rarely consider going to any other company for their requirements. They know that our products and supplies will never be second-hand, cut-rate material.
Types of Masonry Construction Materials
We have made our mark in this industry ensuring that we carry only top quality products. We supply a range of masonry materials such as:
- Concrete Blocks - These are used in building structures, retaining walls and boundary walls. Many designers and architects also use these in the construction of features such as outdoor kitchens, poolhouses etc.
- Masonry Cements - These are an integral part of any landscaping project and we have a range of coarse and fine cements to choose from. These are used in installing poured concrete floors as well as in the construction of various features such as edging and curbing, walls and paver lining as well as patio and deck installation. These same cements are also used in building and home construction.
- Masonry Reinforcing - This is used in improving the structural performance of walls made of masonry. They help reduce the stress concentrations caused by movement or around the openings.
- Bricks - Most construction and landscape projects make use of bricks in some or the other form. They are used for building walls as well as in other indoor and outdoor features.
- Masonry Cleaners and Masons Tools - We supply masonry tools and cleaners of high quality and these can be used in all types of indoor and outdoor construction work.
- Stone Mixers (mortar mixers) - Mortar and concrete mixes of different kinds are used in construction projects and stone mixers are used to create these mixes. You can either rent or purchase this equipment, based on your specific requirement.
For any more information about our erosion prevention products, vents and their applications, you can speak with the experts at Walker Construction Products on these numbers: Jonesboro Store -678-479-8283 and Tyrone Store-770-969-8834. To send us an email, you can use this online form and we will revert shortly.